PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, August 17

Happy Fifteenth to Me

Today's finally my birthday!
Hate to be another year older!!
Went to Swensens in West Mall with Becky after school.
We ate a Celebrity Brownie each...
So not worth the price!
It cost $24.15 altogether!
They add with the service charge and everything...

Got the Kuromi clip holder from Becky...
Quite nice for $9!
Too bad I immediately had Chinese tuition the minute I got home!
Some birthday it turned out to be...

My father got home and immediately forbade me to play the computer!
How dumb is that??
Cried a bit while cutting the cake and all.

At least it was nice and tasty...

Got the High school musical 2 cd too!
Ciao.. Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails