PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, April 11

Tokyo, Japan: Day Eight (Saturday)

I ain't too crazy about filling all these in now, since I lost almost all the photos I took the first 6 days in Tokyo, Japan! They disppeared almost mysteriously, AGAIN!! Cursing and swearing for all that's worth now... Hoping the image files come back as strangely as they'd disappeared.

Had a one-day trip to Mt. Fuji (Fujisan) and Hakone today with some special tour agency specializing in certain areas only! The good thing was that we didn't have to travel around ourselves today, and didn't have to trouble ourselves trying NOT to get lost! More deets later. I'm putting up pix first, in case these disappear too. Forget it, it's taking waaay too long to upload. Ciaooo xx

Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails