PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, May 16

EXCLUSIVE! New Camp Rock 2 Music Vid

Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam will be out this summer! Mitchie (Demi Lovato) returns to Camp Rock with a whole new makeover (I personally prefer her with brown, straight hair). She can't wait to spend the summer with rock star Shane Gray (Joe Jonas) making music and having fun with their friends! However, when Mitchie arrives, she discovers that Camp Star, a slick new camp across the lake, has lured many campers and instructors away, threatening the very existence of Camp Rock! Get a taste of the new rockin' music from Camp Rock 2 below!
The movie poster for Camp Rock 2 is released!
Yayyers I got a new Sims 3 expansion pack! I had to pay for half of it sadly... :x Hopefully my Macintosh has enough memory space!! I can't get a refund!

"Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails