PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, July 15

In the Spirit of Potter...

I just created a new label - 'harry potter', seeing as how I've been posting up lots of funny Potter, Lord Voldemort, and Snape humor. Had been labeling those under 'movies' all along. I'll re-track when I've got the time! So here goes - more Harry Potter jokes using scenes from the previous SIX movies! All were taken from Tumblr - so credits to the creators! I'm gonna start things off with a shark, somewhat not at all relevant to the wonderful wizarding world of Harry Potter (I know that's the name of the new Potter theme park -.-).

Look how much the Potter trio have changed since the first movie!


In case you've got problems reading the first two...
Albus Dumbledore: Severus... please...
Snape: Avada Kedavra! (LOL)


Wow. Edward Cullen, that's really useful.


Look closely AGAIN. Now, find anything REALLY different?
Lord Voldy justifies his non-existent nose.

“Gray skies are just clouds passing over. “ 
- Frank Gifford
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails