PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 4

BIEBERfied!

This is just a li'l short post to fill up the voids I've been missing (wait, did that make sense?) since I don't do daily blogging now! Anyway, I'm not exactly a huge fan of Justin Bieber (or Beaver as I like to call). Sure I listen to his songs every now and then, and you can't DENY 'Baby' doesn't hold a catchy tune! But since there's nothing much to blog about...

Check out the Biebs on a ROCK!
 Or on a piece of BREAD!
Or as one of the BAKED BEANS! (Yummers!)

You can check out more of him on food and other random stuff here. It's really pretty hilarious seeing him everywhere (almost)! Anyway, this is all for now! Ta-ta! Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails