PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 29

The Hunger Games Movie Update #4

I know it's been a while since my last 'The Hunger Games' update (or any kind of blog update), but now that the exams are over (they've been over for a while now... I was just too lazy to get back to blogging again), and the school vacays are here for me to take on full-fledged, I suppose it's 'bout time to get back to this whole shiz!

Anyway, it's just 22 more days till the premiere of this awesome movie I've been anticipating for since they began casting and everything. Can't believe it's finally here! My heart was literally speeding when I first watched the trailer in the movie theatre (In my defense, not my first time watching the trailer!!! I must have watched Hunger Games trailers and TV spots more than 20 times on YouTube...) yesterday while watching 'This Means War' with my dear ol' cousin! So stoked!

Anyway, this is the official movie poster in Singapore...

But I'd have much preferred the poster to be this one instead...

It's coming out in IMAX too! But not here, unfortch!

And there's a soundtrack too! The official tracklist:
1. Arcade Fire “Abraham’s Daughter”
2. The Secret Sisters “Tomorrow Will Be Kinder”
3. Neko Case “Nothing To Remember”
4. Taylor Swift “Safe & Sound ft. The Civil Wars”
5. Kid Cudi “The Ruler and The Killer”
6. Punch Brothers “Dark Days”
7. The Decemberists “One Engine”
8. The Carolina Chocolate Drops “Daughter’s Lament”
9. The Civil Wars “Kingdom Come”
10. Glen Hansard “Take The Heartland”
11. Maroon 5 ft. Rozzi Crane “Come Away To The Water”
12. Miranda Lambert “Run Daddy Run ft. Pistol Annies”
13. Jayme Dee “Rules”
14. Taylor Swift “Eyes Open”
15. The Low Anthem “Lover Is Childlike”
16. Birdy “Just A Game”

Check out the official music video of "Safe & Sound" by Taylor Swift and The Civil Wars two Mondays ago on MTV First! I love it! Check out the mockingjay pin Taylor picks up nearing the end of the video! 


Check out this link for BTS of the music video!

And lots of magazines have started on the whole Hunger Games hype too! I'm so getting every magazine with a photo of Katniss on the cover! Seriously.


The newest Entertainment Weekly release with Katniss on the cover, again!

Can't forget the Capitol Colours line from China Glaze too, in honour of the Capitol in Panem and 'The Hunger Games' movie soon to be released! I'd so buy the entire set if I could afford it!

12 colours in total, each one taking each of the 12 districts in Panem!

All Lacquered Up did a full collection swatch and review on Capitol Colours! Go here to get the 411 on all 12 bottles and their related districts! The article does a pretty good job of describing the application techniques and how each colour will fare on your purdy nails!

Of course, I had to get a few bottles from the collection for myself! Becks introduced me to a site selling each bottle for 9 bucks, and I got them as quickly as I could! I chose 4 bottles in the end...
Dress Me Up, District 8 - Textiles
Luxe and Lush, District 1 - Luxury
Riveting, District 3 - Technology
Stone Cold (Matte), District 2 - Masonry
Stone Cold with Top Coat

I noticed most of the colours I chose were from the earlier districts... the ones that churn out Career Tributes (which you would not know what I'm talking about if you haven't read the books - shame on you!)

Then, there's also a whole new Hunger Games iPhone game app coming out soon enough, going at 99c!
8-bit style, a Sega Genesis-inspired game! 
The aim? Help Katniss escape! 
Read more about it here.

Even Facebook is in on the action! The Hunger Games Adventure Facebook game will be released same day as the movie's release! This is the one reason I'll be logging onto Facebook more often!

Check out the newest TV spot in high-res!



...And a remix from various trailers from The Hunger Games, by Mike Relm, posted on the official Hunger Games movie YouTube channel! I'm not a big fan of remixes, but this one was way too awesome! I was laughing through the really crazy remixes of some scenes.

Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails