PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, March 31

Waiting...

Great...
Thanks to this stupid rain, I can't even go to Night Safari tonight to have a scoop of Ben & Jerry's!
Beginning to really hate this country, with the lousy weather & everything (no offence)...
& it's not even the monsoon season yet!

Hopefully, I'll still get to use the computer, or else I'll be bored to death!
Now, I've to do ANOTHER week of waiting...
I'm such an unlucky person!
At least, I got a faster speed for Internet!
The repairman or something came this morning and installed the device (whatever-it's-called!)
What a bad week! Sighs...
Anyway, not gonna spend any more time blogging...

Adios!
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails