PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, February 6

Browsing Vintage

Instead of concentrating on my music theory homework or practising my pieces, I spent an entire day browsing through the net, adding more sites to my blogroll and all. At the end of it all, I've discovered a longing for anything vintage deep in me. I changed the blog background to a vintage one as well - if you call an old French newspaper vintage! So I'm gonna put up some pictures I've found on blogs and sites around the world here. I've included their sources if you find the same interest in vintage as I do, and would want MORE. Enjoy!

Girl with Roses, Girl with Letters, Valentine's Angel Palette taken from:
Sisters in Car, Rose Dancer, Old Currency taken from:
I've no idea if this is considered vintage, really. But I'll just put it up anyway!

"The secret to having it all is believing that you already do."

- Unknown

P.S: From now on, I'm adding my HANDWRITTEN signature banner at the bottom of every post. There'll be one in every 'Older Post' if I've got the spare time to add 'em! Excuse the ugliness. It was written with a MOUSE! Getcha own signature here

xoxo ♡♡
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails