PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 7

A Whole Lot of Random

Pretty bored right now, a hot chocolate in hand, and a novel at the ready when I gotta restart my computer hourly (God knows why). I'll start dishing out some random pictures and random quizzes I took here.

I've always thought I was more of a right-brainer. So I tried out this quiz and I was right! ;D





You Are 40% Left Brained, 60% Right Brained



The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.

Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.

If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.

Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.



The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.

Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.

If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.

Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.






You Are Combat Boots



You are a complete and total rebel. You refuse to do what you're told, and you're quite stubborn.

You really don't care what other people think of you. You are tough and often ruthless.



You are independent, iconoclastic, and countercultural. You resent authority figures.

You are very headstrong. No one is going to pressure you into being someone you're not!

ABOVE: Since my favourite shoes of all time are boots, thought I'd try this quiz out. I prefer suede though!


                            
Crown Plate #1: This design reminds me of the crown Juicy Couture has on its apparel.
Crown Plate #2: On the contrary, this design seems more regal.
This was the picture of the almost-complete setting sun I took while up high on a ski-lift. But I wasn't skiing... 
I know Chistmas was probably by far fifty days over. But I thought this was just too cute!

"What's another word for thesaurus?"  - Steven Wright


Share

1 comment:

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails