PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 24

Perez for Idol?

Most of you who don't live under a rock would probably have WATCHED, or at least HEARD of American Idol! I mean, there's already been nine seasons now, so that's a given. But have you heard of Perez Hilton? Well, he's the creator of the all-time popular (and the most-hated!) Hollywood gossip blog, with the latest breaking news of the A-listers - to the Zs.(albeit those harshly criticised!) Check out the website at http://perezhilton.com/


And now, he is making a bid to be the next American Idol judge replacing Simon Cowell! Watch the video below of the reasons why he SHOULD be the next AI judge, linked from his website rather hilariously:


Let me know your comments of Perez being a potential Idol judge! I'm a neutral party here, BTW. I only found this out an hour ago... x)
"Weight is a big issue in Hollywood because I'm twice the size, height and everything else, of most of the girls who are going in to see the director for a part. When you realize that I am, at my size, one of the largest actresses there, you start to think, 'I don't think it'd be healthy for me to stay here much longer.'"

- Keira Knightley





P.S: I'm using a new signature at the end of my posts from tomorrow onwards! Bye, fugly mouse-writing!
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails