PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 9

French Stairs and the Cat under the Dog

My uncle was tinkling around with computer screenshots and I happened to notice this AWESOME desktop theme he had on his *TOP-SECRET* laptop. This shot was taken in France, probably a hotel of some sort. I love that it has a vintage feel to the structures and chandeliers and the columns. Looks somewhat Forbidden Castle-like!
BELOW: ANGER MANAGEMENT!
Sometimes when you are angry with someone, It helps to sit down,take a moment to cool off, and think about the problem.

What an adorable candid shot! This photo was kindly sent in by Bill Stanley! The kitty being sat on seems unbearably squashed! Still, you can't help but admire the doggy on the top instead...
"Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right."
- Abraham Lincoln 
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails