PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 10

Movie Talk and Review

All right, all I'm gonna post about is movies today. So gear up movie maniacs! First up, the trailer of the up and comin' movie of the best-selling book, 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid' recently just got up on the net! I've read all books of the series, and each of them are insanely awesome, even though the story's pretty simple! But it's something we all can relate to! The movie's out March 19th 2010! I'm gonna watch it with my fam first chance I get. The boy acting as the protagonist, Greg, seems a talent in the making, so hopefully this movie doesn't suck. Enjoy the trailer below!

'Diary of a Wimpy Kid' Theatrical Trailer


Also, you get to create your own 'Wimpy' character HERE! Try it out. Mine turned out like this:


ABOVE: I love that all the books are written in printed line paper, just like the one on top!

So I just watched 'The Lovely Bones' several hours ago with Bec! All I gotta say is it was wicked awesome, and rather disturbing enough to give you paranoia and the shivers! I loved some of the scenes in the movie, like where Susie Salmon, played by Saoirse Ronan (pronounced seer-shuh rou-nen) hadn't been murdered yet. And where she was having a blast while in the In-Between! However, the parts with gore and human remains were sooo creepy to watch! But I ain't gonna bring it up now... I'll just get scared all over again. Overall, it's a cool movie, but just a tad intense! I might just get the DVD if I can handle watching the murder parts, which I doubt! Below's a shot of Saoirse as Susie Salmon in this gripping movie! Her eyes are too blue!


The quote below is a special one relative to 'The Lovely Bones'!
"Remember, blood is not only much thicker than water, it's much more difficult to get out of the carpet."
- Phyllis Diller
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails