PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 3

Only the Funny Stuff!

These are just some of the funny spoofs and more that I found while looking for stuff to 'reblog' on Tumblr! Decided to post 'em here, mostly related to Harry Potter! Have a good laugh at these! Credits below each section.

To DAVID YATES:

You owe it to the millions of Potter fans in the world, to create the most spectacular adaption of Deathly Hallows imaginable.
If you leave out vital scenes or add pointless extras, not only will I grind your balls to dust I will feed you them in some sort of gross Yates’ balls smoothie. I will make you watch hours of Twilight and play Tik Tok on repeat.
I’m not bluffing, I will make you suffer.
Lots of hate, a Harry Potter fan.
(via yerawizardharry)
ABOVE: This is just HILARIOUS!
Source Unknown
ABOVE: I love this comic! Epic!
Source Unknown
ABOVE: Harry should be on Felix ALL THE TIME.

A special quote about Harry Potter, since this post mainly has the movie scenes in it...



"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."


- Steven Kloves (screenplay), Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, 2004, spoken by the character Albus Dumbledore
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails