PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, April 28

Kelly Clarkson's Concert

Had an absolutely loooong day!! Had school in the morning till early afternoon, and went to Kelly Clarkson's "All I Ever Wanted" tour at night! It was wicked awesome. This was probably my just second concert I've been too! The first was Avril Lavigne. But we underestimated Kelly. She had tons of energy on stage! She swirled around and yelled and talked a bit. The lights were pretty glaring and all too. We left feeling a little blinded and half-deaf.

I forgot to bring my camera (as usual). Darn it! Only managed to take suckish quality videos of the concert. Kelly opened with "All I Ever Wanted" and closed with "My Life Would Suck Without You". I knew that would mean the End... :x

Bought my hamsters vegetable jerky and a new bag of bath sand and more vita-syrup too, at the pet store close to the stadium! I was thinking of buying another similar breed. But I'd probably get killed if I do. They were all hell cute! The hamsters on sale, I mean.

Anyway, below's the new theatrical trailer of Beastly, starring Alex Pettyfer as the Beast, Vanessa Hudgens as the heroine of the film and Mary-Kate Olsen as the Witch! I've seriously no idea if she's really turned him into a Beast with good intentions, or if she's just plain evil. Guess I'll have to watch to find out. Can't wait!





“Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is You'er than You."
- "No Idea Who"
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails