PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 21

Blog Feature! My Milk Toof

New segment in this craptastic blog of mine!! I'll feature nice and rockin' blogs of any sort when I find them! Check this one out firstly! 
Information about the GENIUS creator of this blog about two li'l eenie weenie milk teef, Inhae Lee!!! Cuuuuteee!!! ❤❤❤
And this blog is definitely really popular! Just check out the loooooooong list of comments people leave behind at the end of EACH POST! Oh and the fact that all ickle & Lardee (names of the two milk teef!) merch are SOLD OUT! just look at the proof below.
Below are just some snaps taken from the blog of wee ickle and Lardee! I shouldn't reveal too much here. Check out the REAL DEAL for yourself here.
ABOVE: ickle & Lardee (left), fun in a photobooth!
ABOVE: Ready for some toof cleaning!
ABOVE: Divide & conquer!
ABOVE: Comparing milk teef heights!
ABOVE: Get well soon, little ickle!
ABOVE: Burnnnn!

(I'm gonna pretend I did an interview with the blog creator here. But the answers she gives are supposedly said by Inhae herself! So here goes...)
I took the time to ask the creator of 'My Milk Toof' blog some questions. Here's what she had to say!

Q: Hello, Inhae! How did you come up with the idea for My Milk Toof?
A: After working five years in the video game industry, I finally was given the opportunity to explore some personal projects. I was vaguely familiar with what a "milk tooth" was, and after a little research I thought it was a really cute term and began developing the idea.
Q: What are ickle and Lardee made out of? They seem much too real!!
A: Polymer clay, painted with acrylics, and finished with a varnish.
Q: Why does ickle's name always start with a lowercase letter,  unlike Lardee?
A: I found that doing so helped reinforce ickle's small size; It is also for aesthetic reasons.


And that marks the end of my very first blog feature! Hopefully more would follow up. I only show the BEST! 
Anyways, I'm back to SQUARE ONE for my Graphic Communication logo design!! Apparently, my semaphore flag-inspired one was for the navy, and doesn't really suit well with the occasion. Damn. I'd spent countless hours (okay perhaps just one or two) researching and trying to sketch and create it out of Illustrator! I'm in a rut now. Plus there's a Bauhaus project due on the SAME DAY as well! Arghhh. I'm gonna go loco if this goes on too long.

"Fear only two: God, and the man who has no fear of God." 
- Hasidic Proverb
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails