PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, May 20

Random Hamster

Below is a picture of a random hamster... I'm currently running out of stuff to blog about! But I'll poke around the WWW (World Wide Web in case you SERIOUSLY do not know!) and find sites & blogs to feature and all. Why a random hamster, you might ask? 'Cos I just j'adore them! They're the CUTEST critters after rabbits & chinchillas!
Anyway, we did Adobe Dreamweaver in the Web Graphics tut today. It all seems pretty interesting if you know what you're doing. As usual, the teacher went through just TOO FAST. Couldn't catch up YET AGAIN. I still don't get what CSS really is, after months and months.

"Just because everything's different doesn't mean anything's changed" 
- Irene Porter
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails