PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 24

Zac Efron's Head's on Squirrel

Check out the promo for the 2010 MTV Movie Awards below. Do you think Zac Efron has a funny streak in him? Especially when he said "my head's on squirrel?" Still, squirrels waterskiing is much too funny enough.
"2010 MTV Movie Awards" - Squirrel Promo (:30) from FanscapeTelevision on Vimeo.
Bought a new ceramic house for my hamsters, Mochi & Pudding! Too cute!
Went to a seaside chalet today! It was pretty near the airport, so we could see planes departing! Pretty cool. The sunset was pretty magnifique as well!
The chalet had waaay too many stray cats too! There were like 3 kittens! Guess the parents couldn't resist. I stroked two! Their heads were SO FRAGILE. I just wish i could bring home the strays. I particularly liked a caramel colored tabby. See below.
Another one purred at my cuz and I at a lone table. It was a much older cat! Then it leaped on the bench seats. Dang.
Tried my first tacos yesterday at chilis! It was sorta like at a family diner/bar. Pretty cool ambience there. Read about Menu Psychology just earlier on before I went to eat there, and it mentioned menu prices doing without the dollar signs so people won't be reminded of the fact they're spending! It works all right. chilis didn't put dollar signs in their menus either. Dish below with tacos, a little rice and summat. Bad lighting!
I finally passed my cuz the suh-weet dress I got in a cosplay store in Harajuku, Tokyo! It fit her well. Loved the ruffles and the lace at the back! Full-view of the dress below!
"Man is born free, and everywhere he is in chains." 
- Jean Jacques Rousseau
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails