PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 28

Day of the Random Pictures 3

Since I'm pretty short of time, I'm just putting up really random photos... again! Wow, I've actually been keeping up with this daily posts thingy for a few months now! Anyways, had a tough day today (damn that 3 laps of non-stop running!!), so I'm in no mood to blog really long, or all that interesting either - not that it has ever BEEN interesting to begin with... Here goes!
Heather Morris (who plays Brittany in Glee!) looking nautical chic on the carpet. She's one of my fave Gleek!
This is just...weird and ingenious at the same time. Pool(s) created to resemble a footprint! It'd totally rock if there're more pools which form a pawprint too!
Poor kitty. Though I gotta say it's body is waaaay long! Eeeeeee I can't get enough of cat photos!
That's how it went for me when the desktop computer got hanged/DCed etc in the past. Glad I'm over that phase.
Hersheys kisses as cream topping? Yummers!
OMMMGGG macarons! My fave snack ever! 
Some pictures above and below of the newly opened Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando, Fl! I've been dying to try Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans and Butterbeer for the most part!
The packaging even looks magical. Okay - that sounded corny or somethin'. 
OMGOSH I NEED to get these wands! They look as real as they possibly can like in the movies.

"I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades." 
-  Demetri Martin
Share

1 comment:

  1. It is not my firѕt timе to рay a visit thіѕ site, i am browsіng this webѕite dailly
    and obtain good data from here all the time.

    Here iѕ mу homepage http://www.2applyforcash.com
    My web site: Online Payday oan

    ReplyDelete

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails