PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 22

Day of the Random Pictures

All righty, I'm much too busy now (watching random movies and reading my texts in between) to blog much, so I found some pretty random pictures and graphics! They are pretty good too, so don't hate on me!
Ahhh it looks like an oil painting of Belle from the Beauty and the Beast! She looks much better on canvas than on a classic disney movie. More sophisticated too.
Skeleton heels. How can you not own one of these? A must-have for teen goths! It looks pretty creepy tho, as if it's made out of real HUMAN bones.
Love this snap of the girls from Glee! Quinn and Sue Sylvester's my top faves in this one!


"Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don't recognize them." 
- Ann Landers
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails