PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 9

Glee Season Finale: 'Journey'

YAYYERS! Glee's season finale episode 'Journey' is finally up! Watched it and it's so awesome!! Thank God it's not over - they're signed up for a third season even!! Anyway, if you can't watch it full view, below, click here to watch! It took me ages to load it though. But it was hell worth it!

Below is a new trailer of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows trailer shown at the MTV Movie Awards this Monday! It's too sad the whole ten-year (and more) franchise would be over after Part Two of the movie releases in 2011!

All right, the two tests i had today was not as hard as I thought. Still, I can't help thinking I'm gonna FAIL BOTH. I couldn't answer a fifteen-mark essay one AT ALL, and the multiple choice questions weren't easy! Thank God we could sit anywhere we wanted for the first half of today. Bec and I tried out that old method we used to do with our pens in the past. It worked - sorta. Too bad there were THREE invigilators walking around. Damn, Dreamweaver graded tut tmrw too. I'm never gonna deal! Wish me luck!

"It's not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are." 
- Roy Disney
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails