PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, August 29

MORE Random Crapola!

Well, once again, it's more random pictures! I know I haven't exactly been blogging a lot lately, but the 300th post is gonna be spectacular! It's in a couple more days! Wow it's hard to believe I've been blogging DAILY for a few months now - I hardly ever have the determination to go through on my promises, usually!
So true...
It's like somebody poured snow on Tom and Jerry! Too adorable.
The frog hat is way too cute!
This kitty's eyes just ooze fake innocence. I'm in love.
Another kitty! They love strokes.
The eyes are just alluring. Total kitty angel!
A very hammie bunny.
Hedgehog - all curled up!!
Pretty manicure! Love the pink leopard spots on the ring finger!

"It is what it is, and it's gonna be what's gonna be." 
- Anonymous
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails