PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 29

LEAVE!

Pretty non-productive day, unless you count going for music lesson in the afternoon (I'd nearly forgotten the lesson was pushed a half hour earlier just as I was getting ready. Thank God I managed to get there in time!) I was still on my 'Misty' piece, and I was dying playing the right and left hand chords together. Dayuuum. I was pausing as bad as I had in my sales pitch for Speech Comm last Friday. Goshers.

Anyway, I went home right after, and stayed there the entire afternoon. Boring, pathetic life I lead, I'm aware. I managed to get started on some assignments though. I had nearly TEN Word documents open at one time. Multi-tasking FTW!!!

Something random: another Harry Potter GIF (mixed with a li'l Eclipse...)
Best EPIC GIF ever!
...And a tiny door at the bottom of a tree trunk to show you out! I'm betting gnomes and beavers live in here.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
- Albus Dumbledore
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails