PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 8

Slice of the Sweet

Just some random photos of some pretty suh-weet photos I found on Tumblr! It's seriously almost everyone's new favorite social tool! And source for entertainment, of course. Just get on Tumblr(srsly, what's taking you THAT long?!), and you'll know what I'm talkin' 'bout!
I've totally forgotten how to fold these tiny origami stars. I used to make a ton of these back when I was 10 or something.
Awwww...!! Brilliant rapport amongst those kids there (with mostly their feet).
As cheesy as that might sound, that's still sweet. I love how the person drew Pikachu.
A cloud cone! Yummers.
Cutest GIF ever! Lovin' that eye twitch by the boy at the end.

"Man is a knot into which relationships are tied." 
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails