PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 18

St. Paddy's Day

Ain't much to blog about today. Damn I'm really running low on stuff to post. I'll think of something along the way... Anyway, it's finally St. Patrick's Day today! Which means it's time to don some green... and it's also 5 months away to my 19th birthday! Damn is 19 such an odd age to reach. Here are some little pictures I managed to get hold of commemorating some drinking and Irish luck, or pot o' gold as they say! Can't forget the shamrocks or leprechauns either! I love, love leprechauns! They seem like such sneaky, devilish gits. Ah-dorable!












Okay, I'm srsly exhausted already, so I'll leave the next segment I had in mind for tomorrow... probably. Happy St. Paddy's guys!

"If a man who cannot count finds a four-leaf clover, is he lucky?"  
- Stanislaw J. Lec
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails