PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 12

Selena Gomez NEW 'Hit The Lights' Music Video Stills

Well, I've finally come to a decision. I decided I've got too short of an attention span or motivation to do long blog posts frequently, so I shall blog in bits and posts. 


If you're a regular follower of my blog (which I highly doubt anyone is), you'll know I'm a HUGE fan of Selena Gomez (and the Scene!). So I'll blog whatever I can associated with Sel Gomez! 


She recently shot a music video for her latest single off her 'When The Sun Goes Down' album, which released on Jun 28, 2011! The music video will probably be out by late October! Stoked! 


Selena herself tweeted pictures of herself on set of her music video shooting! She was spotted with pink hair extensions in one! Suh-weet!
 @selenagomez: Shooting my video... Having such a good day. :) more pics cominnnn
 @selenagomez: It's the boy you never told "I like you" it's the girl you LET get away.. It's the one you saw that day on the train but you freaked out and walked away..
@selenagomez: With some of my girl from tour. Shootin the video. I can't wait for y'all to see it :D

More official stills from the music video!It looks like there's a little bit of Halloween in this MV! I see purple streaks in addition to the pink in her hair! Love it! 





Till next time! Adieu!
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails