PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, October 13

Silo-Style Living

Another blog post in less than 5 minutes from the previous one! I hope this is some kind of record, for me! Anyway, I just wanted to share the contents of this awesome email I received sometime ago, but didn't get a chance to blog about it until now...

It will absolutely BLOW YOUR MIND!

Okay, not really. It didn't have that kind of effect on me when I first read about it, so I imagine others would feel the same way too. Here are some questions to consider before you continue reading...
  • Always wanted an "outside-the-box" real estate?
  • Do you know how to make do with whatever you have to create something totally different?
  • Low income housing that still looks totally swanky: is it possible?
Check this sweet little pad!
 The living room...
 And the kitchen!
 The bedroom...
 Entry & stairs to the 2nd level.
 Hit the showers!
Sink & mirror.

What do you think? Looks pretty modern, eh? In fact, it looks like it could be in a swanky high-rise condo, or a town house near the city, perhaps.
HERE'S THE INCREDIBLE PART...
This 1-bedroom loft apartment was built inside a 1940s GRAIN BIN! Amazing huh? 

It was renovated into this upscale unit after it was purchased and relocated to the grounds of the Gruene Homestead Inn in New Braunfels, TX.



As quoted in the email... "If this isn't creative craftsmanship, then I don't know what is!"  

Would you have thought to do the same with an old silo?
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails