PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 18

Tumblr Puzzlr

ABOVE: Random Scripture

Dang. I'm typing this post a SECOND time. I was writing up such a LOOOONG post and it all disappeared on me the minute I clicked 'Edit HTML'. To hell with it. On with what I'd planned...
Well, I just created a Tumblr account today since I was bored. I mean, I can't spend the whole day just blogging and playing computer games, right? But Tumblr seems all too confusing, especially with the HTML part. But hopefully, I'll learn along the way, and my Tumblr page becomes cooler ;D Here's the URL: http://x3alyyykayproductions.tumblr.com/
Most of my posts are reblogged from someone else's Tumblr page. But it's still FUN. Try it.

I also found some pretty cool stuff while stalking the Tumblr directory!
ABOVE: Click HERE instead of on the puppy! Blogger doesn't support pictures with hyperlinks on posts.
ABOVE: Hilarious candids of Voldy! Scenes taken from 'Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix'. Squint if ya have to. It's worth it.




"A little faith will bring your soul to heaven, but a lot of faith will bring heaven to your soul."
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
xoxo ♡♡

Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails