PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, March 27

Question Tags 2 PLUS Countdown to Earth Hour 2010 Part Three!

Another random question tag, by an unknown! Hope I finish this is less than 7 minutes for this one now... Aaaand go!
-------------
Start Time: 9:35AM
-------------
Where were you 3 hours ago? Home, and still at home 3 hours later.

Who are you in love with? My hamsters, Mochi and Pudding!
Have you ever eaten a crayon? Nope, and I never will!
Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Nope, just for this once! Wowza.
When is the last time you went to the mall? Yesterday.
Are you wearing socks right now? Nope.
Does your family have a car worth over $2,000? No car at all. I know, pathetic right? 
When was the last time you drove out of town? I've no driver's license yet!
Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Nope. Wish I had though. Total movie buff here!
Are you hot? Def not.
What was the last thing you had to drink? Water. Bleargh. 
What are you wearing right now? Still in my tee and shorts.
Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? If I'd a car, I'd wash it myself.
Last food that you ate? A PINK macaroon.
Where were you last week at this time? Still home.
Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Alice in Wonderland leggings!
When is the last time you ran? I really can't remember...
What's the last sporting event you watched? The Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010!
What is your favorite animal? Dog. Or hamster.
Your dream vacation? Paris, France!
Last person's house you were in? My friend's, Bec!
Worst injury you've ever had? Hitting my head on the wall (twice!) when I was real young. Went to the hospital for that.
Have you been in love? Well... half.
Do you miss anyone right now? My hamsters, even though they're only right across me.
Last play you saw? Do plays on TV count?
What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? Playing hard-to-get. 
What are your plans for tonight? TV, the net, and more TV.
Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? I'm on Twitter. 
Next trip you are going to take? To Tokyo, Japan, about a week's time!
Ever gone to camp? Tons. They all sucked.
Were you an honor roll student in school? Nah. I procrastinate.
What do you want to know about the future? If I'd be rich and famous.
Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Nope. I only collect perfume samples (e.g. Viva la Juicy)
Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? Just one more needle from the nurse.  
Where is your best friend? Out of town.
How is your best friend? Do I have one?
Do you have a tan? Nope. Indoorsy type of girl here.
What are you listening to right now? Justin Bieber's 'My World 2.0'.
Do you collect anything? Erasers in the past. Magazines now.
Who is the biggest gossiper you know? Perez Hilton? But I don't know know him.
Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? Never happened to me!
Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Yep. It sucks.
What does your last text message say? Ciaoooo.
Do you like hot sauce? I don't like sauce at all.
Last time you took a shower? Few hours ago.
Do you need to do laundry? Never once in my life :x Wow.
What is your heritage? Asian, unfortch.Are you someone's best friend?  I do hope so.
Are you rich? Fat hope.
What were you doing at 12AM last night? On the computer blogging.
-------------
End Time: 9:47AM
-------------
12 minutes huh? That's WORSE. But still, this was a long random question tag.
And damn it! I friggin' lost my house keys. And I'm having second thoughts on whether I'd brought it back into the house on Wednesday. I always keep my keys in the exact same places, but it AIN'T there! Just gonna pray hard for now for it to resurface. It's gonna cost so much more if my mother have to change the house lock and keys and ev'rything.

Finally got my New Moon DVD today! Free 3 pins. Too bad it didn't have K-Stew (a.k.a Bella Swan) on it. Just the sparkly vampire and the moody werewolf. The third was the two of them together. Tough luck. Also got my first luggage! I got a pretty large pink one in the end, with flower designs on it at the front! I'd wanted a more themed one, but there were too small, or too expensive. *Sigh*

You have def got it made when people wanna see a wax figure of you! And that's what's happened to mega Disney starlet, Selena Gomez! She looks awed and at the same time, weirded out when she first saw a version of herself made out of wax! Not that much of a surprise! Anybody would have too! This wax figure of the actress-singer would find home in Madame Tussauds in Washington D.C.!
ABOVE: Selena Gomez's reaction to her new wax figure on the Wizards of Waverly Place set!
ABOVE: Undeniable twins, or a total hit-and-miss?

Tomorrow's finally the much anticipated Earth Hour! Videos in this special, all about Earth Hour, including the official one(first vid)! I took the liberty to find some pretty cool ones too. They speak everything you gotta know! Enjoy! 

P.S: I apologise if some of them are pretty lame/short/not that educational.










Okay, that was all I could find! Remember - TOMORROW, at 8:30PM! Ciaoooo! xx
Here's a pretty looong quote.
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails