PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 29

Rubik's Cube Spesh!

Well, it's all about Rubik's Cubes here! I'm pretty sure most people have heard, seen or tried out a Rubik's Cube! If you haven't (hell, how you could not have?!), below's a clear picture of a classic 3x3 model.  
The main idea is to mix it all up many different directions, then try to solve it, to achieve the perfect 3x3 colors together, like the one shown above. It's tough, I gotta admit, I've never once SUCCESSFULLY solved the cube. My brother could even solve the 5x5 versh of the cube, God knows how he does it.

Anyway, I've previously posted pictures of a mosaic wall made out of Rubik's cubes. Well, I'm showing more here, that I found on the web! Most of them aren't exactly mosaics BTW. They are HARD to make!
ABOVE: A pixelated image of some woman. Perhaps it's Mary from the BibleABOVE: The famous, current President of the United States, Obama
ABOVE: A Rubik's cube-painting of a bulldog hangs over a living room
ABOVE: Super Mario!
ABOVE: Ever seen the Apple logo this colorful before?
ABOVE: Okay, so this Converse sneaker isn't exactly made out of Rubik's Cubes, but I had to post this up!

And a fairly related topic for the quote of the day...
"The Cube can seem alive as it heats up in your hand. The fact that each face of the Cube is made of three layers of three blocks has an important meaning."

- Erno Rubik
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails