PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 22

Swearing off PORK

All right, I'm officially not eating anymore PORK from now on! I ate a tiny piece yesterday at the wedding dinner. But seriously, not anymore! Here's the reason why(watch around the 2:12 to 2:20 mark!):

'Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang' Theatrical Trailer:


You see my point now, then? How can anyone bear to eat sychronised-swimming piglets?! I know these aren't real and all in the movie, but c'mon, they're still so adorable! It's sorta like that pig movie, 'Charlotte's Web' and 'Babe' together. It just oozes cuteness! Hopefully, I've enough discipline to keep off the pork, but I never really liked it anyway. Now, the only thing I gotta work on is chicken before I become a full-fledged vegetarian, since I don't have much love for fish (except those in fast food burgers!), and I've never had beef before.

Anyway, just couple of hours ago, before I'd shut myself in the room and blogged this, my brother pushed down my hamster, Pudding (my fave!) to the ground from a HEIGHT, threw a dustbin at me, and kicked my phone under the sofa, all under three minutes. The friggin' #@%!&... And worst of all, my mother sided him! My fam really sucks. I'm thinking I need to get out more. Pudding hit the floor on her skull, and it looked pretty bad. Prayed fervently for the Lord to heal her. I hope he listens up there. I really can't lose Pudding now... I realised I've never put up a picture of my hamsters on this particular blog before, so... this is a recent picture of Pudding:

ABOVE: Vita-C goodness!
I just came up with this photo I'd developed on my Macbook with the app 'Photo Booth'. I put up the Eiffel Tower effect and took a snap of my hand. Does it look any good?
ABOVE: Me in Paris!

Well, I'm pretty bummed out right now, so I'll leave with a quote and a little summat and drown myself with some ginger ale. Ciaooo xx
Annoying Things To Do On An Elevator (you could try it out yourself ;])
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."
- Sam Keen, from To Love and Be Loved
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails