PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 23

©x3AlyyyKay™ Productions Now on Facebook!

Good news or bad? I've just got on Facebook! Was pretty bored last night and so I reactivated it (I deleted my account twice already!). Currently having singing lessons as I blog this, so there may some sentence errors further on! Anyways, I've seriously no clue how to use Facebook!! There's all these strange stuff like  'MarketPlace' and apps and groups and all. But I'll figure it all out... all in good time!


Anyways, I'd like to share this cool site with ya: http://explosm.net/! It's filled with comics from 'Cyanide & Happiness', basically stick figures which wear proper clothes and have proper facial expressions! They're really popular (I think), and it even has a book published! Check it out! Here's an example of the comic below:
Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net (Sorry, but ya gotta squint a little!)


And here's an animated short from the site! Not as hilarious, but awesome work here, plus they're really good quality!


The man reminded me a little of MYSELF around the 0:47 to 0:58 mark! But don't go 'round thinking I'm a crazy person all the time!
"Dog for sale: Eats anything and is fond of children."
- Unknown
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails