PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, August 14

Friday the 13th

Well, I've only JUST realized it was Friday the 13th. Slow much? Anyways, nothing big really happened today. Not even the slightest scary stuff! Anyways, I remember in my primary school days (which was years ago!!) and I was around 10 or 11 years old, and it was Friday the 13th too. I went into the toilet (you know how there are ALWAYS stories and rumors of haunted toilets going around in elementary school!) alone and when I closed the cubicle door and prepared to hang up my change of clothes for drama club, on the hook, there was a lone white cami that looked EXACTLY like the one I was wearing there and then! I was too afraid, I couldn't scream, and I just stood there in the cubicle staring at that piece of clothing for a while. I decided not to change there and ran out quickly after that. That was by far the scariest experience I ever had, so far. I know a white cami doesn't sound like a ghost story but I thought it was, back when I was 10 or 11.

Anyways, I had a group meeting today with Elaine and Marilyn. Marilyn came pretty late, so it was just Elaine and I sitting there (I couldn't talk thanks to my damn throat) and wow, it turned out we had a mutual friend (damn yous, Facebook for popularizing that term!!) It was my primary school friend, Desmond. Okay, I never did speak to him much, but I remembered him only 'cos I'd seen him two years ago when some of us returned to the school to see our former teacher. Turns out Elaine was in the same co-curricular club as him - Drama Club! - in secondary school. Wowza.

All righty, Imma gonna stop here and leave with an OMG! hamster.

“People may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do.” 
- Lewis Cass
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails