PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, August 27

Random Crapola Overload

Pretty much nothing to blog about these days, so it's all random photos ahead! Pretty hi-def too, thank goodness. Blurry photos make my head ache. Like the puppy below! Enjoy!
OH.MY.CUTENESS!!!
This kitties remind me so much of my two hamsters, Mochi and Pudding! They used to cuddle up to each other when they sleep too...
Expression on Taylor L's face at the end = Priceless.
I would so spend my vacay here! I love that cot-like hammock with the cushions!
A cassette for an MP3 player! Too cuh-yute!
I wish life was this easy...
Make-up cookies!
For some reason, I was pretty freaked out by this picture when I first saw it.

I miss the old Lindsay Lohan. She was hell great in the Parent Trap!

"Well, it's 1 a.m. Better go home and spend some quality time with the kids." 
- Homer Simpson
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails