PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, August 28

Smart Art

Some pretty ingenious photos below taken, altered or created by other people! I do not own any of these pictures. Scroll down, it gets even better. Dang, it seems my blog posts are getting shorter by the days... Anyways, hurrah for hi-res (high resolution, FYI) photos!!
Snail mail at its best! - With total originality!
Both the monkey and dog are hell adorable!! Protective monkey much?
So totally clever! Ctrl-X for Cut, obvs. Ctrl-V for paste and Ctrl-Z for delete!
Surprised to see Justin Bieber's head on a beaver's body?
All the M & Ms you can ever want!
... and all the vintage cameras too!
Awww... Eggy was too late to give that letter to its mother.
For some reason this cracked me up real bad.
This is one of my favorite pictures of all time. Ahoy fudge marshmallows!
A jack-in-the-box killer clown! I've no idea why I placed this picture in here really - especially when it is titled 'Smart Art'! But whatevs.

"I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous - everyone hasn't met me yet." 
- Rodney Dangerfield
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails