PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 16

Ranty

So tomorrow, Imma gonna turn 18, but I don't feel the slightest bit happy at all. I'm broke, and depressed... Anyways, I only slept 3 hours before I woke up this morning, so that probably explains it. Been working on storyboards till 4! Okay, that's a total lie but whatevs. I'd been scouring the Net for free PSD (Adobe Photoshop FYI) files and downloading them so I could use them on the custom desktop I'd been working on since well, yesterday night! I'll put it up here once I'm done with it! It's looking pretty fine at the moment.

Anyways, on with the rants. Met my group mates pretty early. And I spent pretty much on project stuff such as printing and buying a DVD, all while knowing I probably wouldn't get my money back. I'm not that raged about that, since they only cost close to two bucks or just a little over that. Still... And apparently, I owe quite a sum for taxi fare when I'd already spent more than THIRTY BUCKS on taxi fare for that particular project when I was made to carry that damn heavy lighting kit. God. Perfect start to my countdown to my 18th birthday. Soooo not ready to be legal! Again, not that I'm gonna drink or anything like that. That would just stink. Literally!
Killer clowns. No wonder we get scared of clowns and their big, protruding, red noses...
So what you see is what to be said an entry level test leaked from Russian army. Here is the translation: “Six questions that help to identify any hidden psychological diseases young soldier might. If the soldier can’t see the number in one of the 6 circles on the test picture, the he likely might having:

Can’t see circle 1: High agression, proneness to conflict, the recommendation is to add more physical excercise and cold showers.

Can’t see circle 2: Possible low than average intellectual abilities, can’t serve with sophisticated equipment.

Can’t see circle 3: Possible debauchery, soldier should get increased daily ration, should get more physical activity tasks, should not be connected to food supplies, etc.

Can’t see circle 4: Possible inclination to violence, can be assigend as a leader to his unit, as he can preserve discipline.

Can’t see circle 5: Possible latent homosexuality. Can be light uncontrolled accesses of attraction to the same sex.

Can’t see circle 6: Possible schizophreanic tendency. Required additional inspection.

Every soldier should be tested before assignment, according to the order #2299.

FACT: I have possible latent homosexuality (NOBODY can see 5! Unless of course, you're a true blue homo!!)
MINE: I punched Nick Jonas Cause I love him. My God it all went perfectly until it came to my birthdate. Gah!
Whoever came up with this is a rad mathematician... and a woman-hater!

“Life is the flower for which love is the honey. “ 
- Victor Hugo
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails