PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, September 13

Newest, Cutest Hollywood Couple!

Just as a really short blog post today, even though I'm staying home the entire day. Spending some one-on-one time with my iPad! Anyways, I recently heard about a new couple and it racked up my interest since one of them's probably my favorite actress from... you guessed it, Glee! That's Dianna Agron! Her new date's Alex Pettyfer! 

They actually look pretty cute together, but I'm not too crazy about Pettyfer, 'cos apparently he treated Emma Roberts pretty bad when they dated and met while filming 'Wild Child'!  

But the huge thing is, Dianna is 4 years OLDER than Pettyfer! She's 24, and he's 20. Still, that's not quite unusual in today's modern, crazy world...
Alex Pettyfer loves Skittles too!
Lovin' Dianna's dress! The duo out in Beverly Hills, LA! 


"It's not the people who are in prison worry me. It's the people who aren't." 
- Arthur Gore
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails