PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, October 23

Day of the Random Pictures 9

Damn I'm feeling hell moody what with school on Monday again, so I'm not feelin' up to it blogging about stuff! Random photos below! Gosh, don't you just love the cat below with the mohawk style (is that what you call it)?
Puppy face punch! Epic.
Ohh the light!! It burrrnnns!
Get it? An acute angle is a small angle, and most cute stuff are small. Wait - that didn't even make any sense!
I love this photo!
And a still from Harry Potter to celebrate the release of the first part of the final movie! *sob* it's finally gonna end right here... Luna Lovegood (Evanna Lynch) is probably one of my fave characters from HP - besides Hermione Granger of course.

"I think that God in creating Man somewhat overestimated his ability."
- Oscar Wilde 
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails