PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 27

Fears - Everything, even Voldemort!

The GIF below totally describes how I'm probably feelin' right now - or pretty much my whole life. I'm a worry wart. I worry probably more than thrice each day. I think about death when I'm on the road (i.e. getting into motor accidents - but I'm in no way scared of being in cars at all, strangely enough!), I feel totally lonely at times, and worry about my grades and failure. And okay, so I don't actually FEAR Voldemort (a.k.a Lord Voldy), since he's just a fictional character, and Ralph Fiennes (he plays Voldemort just in case you've got no clue) is pretty darn cool, but there you go - I fear a lot of things. And to add a few more... I'm deathly afraid of insects, spiders, lizards, frogs, bees... the list could go on and on, I'm afraid!
Missed school today 'cos I had a baaaad case of migraine! Bec had stomachache so we winded up missing the first lectures for the semester!
Got these cool pencils at 4 for only 2 bucks! They're totally tiny and thin! Love 'em! But you'd have to sharpen them with a penknife once the lead runs out! :x Taken with my crappy camera, but their designs are real nice - stars all 'round!
I love the purple color♥! 

"We make war that we may live in peace."
- Aristotle
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails