PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, October 28

*Grunt*

Been feeling really down lately, for some reason. Anyways, thankfully my day only comprised of a 2 hour lecture, for Social Psychology... and Communication (I hate that last part!) It's pretty much all the usual boring stuff on elements of communication and all that junk. The lecturer seemed to love cracking jokes, though. He's got a mean sense of humor, but that's cool. It gets a little annoying after a while, I've to say.

Anyways, I'm so looking forward to Halloween night! I've got no music lessons for that day, phew. Still, I've got that grade exam to study for that takes place the day before Halloween, at some academy I've heard about but never actually been to!
Prettiest Halloween photo I've seen so far! Love the bee-striped socks and that huge trunk!

"Double, double toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble."
William Shakespeare
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails