PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 20

Fretting

Another short one would do it for today! Stayed home the entire day today - been feelin' too lazy and grumpy to step out of the house anyways. 

School resumes next week Monday - and I'm so not up for it. In fact, I've no more desire to go to school already, I even feel like dropping out! But then, I don't wanna be called a drop-out. It's gonna hurt what little rep I may have. My 'rents would never give their consent anyway. If only I had all the money in the world... I would just quit school and travel the world! That's my dream, I s'pose. 

My life is gonna totally suck for the rest of the year. Just can't wait for Christmas to come. I've got that roadtrip to the resort to look forward to then. Random photo below! The eyeshadows used look totes cool like that!
"Pray for a good harvest, but keep on plowing."
- Unknown
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails