PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 23

Channeling Hogwarts

Another boring day at school... save for Español class. It's my favorite lesson of all this semester, and it isn't even really considered a compulsory thing! Learned stuff about la familia! What mother, father, grandparents and stuff like that are in Spanish! Respectively, that's madre, padre, abuelos

Anyways, I can't believe I haven't found the time to watch Part I of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows yet, considering what a huge Potter fan I am... (yes, much more than I like the Twilight saga!). Some Hogwarts fashion inspired pieces below - for Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin! They were compiled on Polyvore (not by me, obvs!). Some look pretty good - I might try 'em out for myself! I love Ravenclaw's, especially!
Another set for the 4 houses - blazers and skirts!
Totally pink! In love with this compilation!

 Spongebob-inspired clothes for the ladies! The Patrick one totally cracked me up. My fave's gotta be Spongebob himself.
Another random one made from Polyvore! Cute!
Just put this together on Polyvore! The cat figure's really a handbag! Lovin' the pink leather gloves!

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."
 - Steven Kloves (screenplay), Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, 2004, spoken by the character Albus Dumbledore
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails