PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 17

Tiny Waffles

Only had 3 hours of school today! Too bad the final day of school (before the holiday season of course!) means 6 hours of lessons! We did some more activities with outlining paragraphs and all that. My group did the topic on Google being evil!

Anyway, more random photos below. I haven't got the time to post anything a standard above crappy lately - I've still got the radio commercial script due tmrw to work on!
 Mini waffle maker!! Too cute. Love all the intricate details on it too.
 Amazing nail art! Mini iPods!

I love how true all these 4chan-inspired cartoons from Tumblr are!! Def experienced the first two myself.

“A waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap.”
- Mitch Hedburg
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails