PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 13

Truth about Reality

Cringe. I totally got my music teacher a paper clip instead of a stapler when she mentioned 'clip'. Still, how was I to know she wanted a stapler when she clearly said 'clip'?! 
The real truth... Snowmen don't generally turn out the way like Frosty on the left.
Since we're on the topic of Christmas... adorable kitties decked in Santa gear!!
Damn reality.
I'm so going with this. Nobody ever reads the damn Terms of Service!
Watch the whole GIF through. It's worth the wait. Getting the right shower temperature every day is such a chore.

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." 
- Albert Einstein
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails