PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 21

100th Post Anniversary

Woooo! This is officially the 100th post of this blog! So happy 100th post anniversary, BLOG! I'm really at a loss of what to post for this though... But on to more depressing stuff: the minute my father comes home, he set passwords for everything and changed us all to Standard users on the computer (in other words, basically not being able to access anything on the net), even my mother's. How unfair is that?! And then, in the back of my mind, this voice goes, "You KNOW Life is unfair!" Guess for the next couple of months I'm free, I'll be VIRTUALLY bored. Bother.

I guess I'll just post up some awesome and que chulo (this is the extent of my Spanish) graphics and pictures and photogs that I took for this anniversary spesh! Boring much? But hopefully, you'd enjoy it! 

How lovely and vintage-y is this postcard? J'adore!
A vintage gramophone! Wish I owned one of these...
Love all the balloons floating around! Beautiful nature shot!
This kinda gives me the heebie-jeebies. Perfect setting for Halloween!
Girl and the Crow. Love this Halloween graphic!

And here are some flashing graphics. These are a few of my faves!
Photobucket
Photobucket




"Every man has to settle down eventually. You know why you gotta settle down eventually? Because you don't want to be the old guy in the club. You know what I'm talking about. Every club you go into,there's always some old guy. He ain't really old, just a little too old to be in the club."
- Chris Rock 
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails