PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 4

Rad Random-ness!

Another rather boring day! So I'm gonna post some pretty awesome pictures and other cool titbits and buys here.
                         
ABOVE: DIY! Sick of only knowing how to do butterfly shadows in front of a spotlight? Here, I've enlarged the guidelines to positioning your fingers into more varied animal shadows. The hare and teddy are rather tricky ones!
                          
Ever felt you couldn't afford the time to study for a test in the morning? Well, these education mugs changes everything! 
Choose from:
- Weights and Measures
- Periodic Table
- Solar System
- Human Skeleton
- Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Countries of the World
- Geometry

Buy them here (magnify the mugs!)
                                   

Any idea what this glass house set next to a Swiss Street is? If you have no absolute clue, or care enough to find out, then click here and scroll to the bottom of my site. I've included a personal report on this bizarre invention.


                                        
Taken by Robin Schwartz, she photographs her daughter with a menagerie of animals. She could vye for a position with Bindi Irwin as the next Animal Planet documentary series host.


"At my age I do what Mark Twain did. I get my daily paper, look at the obituaries page and if I'm not there I carry on as usual."


- Patrick Moore
xoxo♡♡
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails