PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 14

New MacBook Silicon Skin!


I finally got something for my MacBook which is PINK in color!! It was pretty costly though - this keyboard skin... Twenty-five bucks! I'm now looking to buy a skin to protect the MacBook itself now! Aluminum gets scratched easy :x
Anyways, had a class gathering today in our new school! Only about 8 people turned up and some left pretty fast to hang out with their NEW friends. Guess I'm the only one amongst them who doesn't have those. They took lots of photos on our MacBooks. But it just wasn't the gathering I'd imagined it to be. Pity. Hopefully Beck's Juicy Couture flats gets the strap fixed soon! It broke.

"I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio." 
- Rodney Dangerfield
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails