PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, July 29

The 30-Day Facial Expression Challenge!

I've been really busy recently with tons of projects due in less than a week and less than a month, so this won't be another one of my long, boring post!

Now, I found this somewhere. I'll try this onwards from today - and report how I got through the day with THAT particular face! So here is it: Day 1 - Regular Face. This might just probably be the easiest. So I won't talk much about it...
“Life's problems wouldn't be called "hurdles" if there wasn't a way to get over them.”
- Unknown
Share

1 comment:

  1. Very unique site ... I said I would stop by and check everyone out today and I am. I also shared you on my facebook page. ... come be a friend I am Trish Harritt Burton

    ReplyDelete

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails