PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, July 5

Overslept!

Damn, lately all I have been spending on is food, and taxi fares! I'd missed my last bus to get to music lesson - so I'd to take a taxi. Today, I woke up only 15 MINUTES before my class started - so I took a taxi. Thank God I didn't have long to wait for it, or that the teacher isn't a very strict one. Barely had time to feed my hammies, and I left, forgetting to put on my socks, and went without breakfast/lunch. Darn. Anyway, seriously I'm running out of stuff to blog about. So I'm just gonna post pictures I took of a ceiling and something else in some theme park. Ciaooo xx


"A Lawyer will do anything to win a case, sometimes he will even tell the truth."  
- Patrick Murray
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails