PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, September 5

Stay-In Saturday

I don't usually go out on Saturdays, so the title is a no-biggie. Anyways, check what just came up on YouTube! They've finally released official promos for the newest, upcoming episode of iCarly, guest-starring Jane Lynch (yes, that's Sue Sylvester from Glee!) as Sam's mom. Honestly, I think she's the best fit for this role there is! Just check out the video below and see for yourself! I can't wait for the episode to premiere 11 September!! I've been anticipating this ever since they announced who got the part as Sam's mom, really.


"The price of greatness is responsibility." 
- Winston Churchill  
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails