PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 1

Getting into Christmas Spirits

Another whole day of lectures again today! But I've got one thing to totally lift my spirits! Christmas songs! But to be honest, I've already started listening to them starting October. I was just too excited for the Christmas season. My Christmas playlist is piling high with songs too, like Big Time Rush, Ariana Grande, the Glee Christmas album and more! I've even completed a Letter to Santa yesterday! Yipee. Bec would help mail it for me on Thursday to the Arctic Circle in Finland. The address does sound really fake though, but at least we're granted a reply! I hope. I had a hard time trying to find nice letter papers. I finally decided on a Hello Kitty themed one. I hope Santa Claus knows who Hello Kitty, or rather 'what' she is!
 A work in progress...
 The front of the letter! Loooove! ❤❤
The completed letter to Santa, in all its pink glory!
The photographer with an umbrella is reflected in a Christmas bubble in the snow in Gelsenkirchen, western Germany. (AP Photo/Martin Meissner)


"Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful." 
- Norman Vincent Peale
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails